The Balata chalet's wooden charisma and stunning Alpine views are perfect for groups seeking a truly peaceful mountain getaway. This luxury chalet rental can accommodate 10 people in its 5 spacious bedrooms, each symbolically named after one of the slopes of the Portes du Soleil. Bruce the Moose, a stuffed Moose head will greet you at the staircase on your way up.
Perched on the heights of La Côte-d'Arbroz, Balata is a breathtaking luxury chalet in Morzine with all the bells and whistles of a dreamy mountain escape: a fireplace to stay warm with company, a hot tub overlooking a panoramic view of the Portes du Soleil, and a garden to reconnect with the finest French nature. You can relax in the chalet's sun chairs and get vitamin D injection with the gentle mountain sun.
Four of the five bedrooms have its own private en-suite bathroom. After a day hiking or skiing in the natural surroundings, you can wind down and watch a film on the flatscreen, play card games on the terrace, or soothe your sore muscles in the hot tub. The vast kitchen is fully equipped suitable for your group's most gourmet cook. As an optional catered chalet in Morzine, you can also relax while we prepare your food for you. Enjoy whichever meal you choose in the large sunlit dining area that sits 10 people.
The home truths:
- The chalet is about 4km away from the centre of Morzine, so you will need a car to access the nearest conveniences as well as the ski lifts.
- One of the bedrooms does not have natural light (only indirect light).
- There are no indoor or covered parking spots, however, there are several outdoor spots available for free.
- There are no French channels on the TV, nevertheless the smart TV enables you to watch Netflix, YouTube, etc.
- Winter tires are a must to access the chalet on snowy days.
- The internet connection is the best we can set up in this quite isolated location - high-speed internet is available but you may experience difficulties streaming from one of the bedrooms.
- No daily cleaning included.