Radiating opulence whilst retaining a welcoming atmosphere is just one reason for Chalet Les Sorbiers' popularity.
Exposed wooden beams and waxed oak floors throughout the chalet give it a modern yet authentic ambience. Open stonework on the fireplace and throughout the building adds to its rustic feel.
The main living space boasts a spectacular double height ceiling that makes the most of the dramatic vista.
The chalet is set out as follows… Lower Ground Floor:
- Heated ski room, gym and games area with table tennis
- Massage room
- Ensuite master double bedroom with a fireplace, desk and dressing room
- Two ensuite double/twin bedrooms
- Each of these three bedrooms have direct access to the terrace and the exterior Jacuzzi and bar
- Entrance area with communal toilet
- South facing sitting room and dining room with a magnificent central fireplace, wifi, satellite tv, dvd player, Apple Tv, Ipod and surround sound music systems
- A fully equipped enclosed professional kitchen
- Extensive south-facing terrace
- Ensuite double bedroom
- Ensuite double bedroom with two additional single beds
The chalet is run by no less than five dedicated members of staff including a manager, professional chef, two hostesses and a bespoke on-call chauffeur providing an exceptional level of personal service. Private return airport and train station transfers, ski passes on arrival and a fully stocked bar are all complimentary. Helicopter transfers from the airport to the Courchevel Altiport located just above the chalet, in-chalet ski and snowboard equipment rental, childcare, private nannies, massage services and much more can be arranged as required.
Catering to the highest level is an integral part of the chalet service and the combination of traditional French cuisine, creativity, flair and flavours from around the world provide a unique culinary experience including an à la carte breakfast, afternoon tea with mulled wine, children's evening meals, a selection of homemade hot and cold canapés with Champagne and a fabulous four course dinner with a range of specially selected wines.